Sunday, November 5, 2017

Back to Waco


Anna wasn't feeling well after the birth of her baby and had been to the ER a number of times. The dr. there told her she was seriously ill with a heart congestion. So, I needed to go and help out. 
I had never made a major flight by myself. I had taken the small plane out of Manistee, over Lake Michigan to Chicago a couple of times. But NEVER maneuvering a trip from Traverse City to Waco, Texas!!  Thankfully, Doug and I had just made the trip together a few weeks prior to my having to go back.  


 I must say I had a good trip. I was nervous about how I would find Anna, however. Thankfully, her appointment with a cardiologist proved the ER dr. wrong. She was healthy and just really tired. I stayed for a week until she was feeling better.  So grateful to a faithful God who watches over us.

 Dallas/FortWorth Airport


 Waco Airport



 Adeline is doing some school work now. She is so very precocious. She and I had lots of fun together while I was at her house! She loves peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and delights in her bath time with all her bath toys.



Anna (feeling much better), Ady and Carson enjoying the outdoors after they dropped me off in Dallas at the airport on my way to Chicago. 

 I decided to stop there and see Nat and his family. They have a new house that was wonderful to see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment