Monday, February 7, 2022

February 7 Monday Morning

 We are getting more lake effect snow again today. I'm glad it's not as cold as it was last week! 

We still have to walk Bud whenever he has to go out as we do not have a fenced yard. 

There has been a bobcat around our property that really gets Bud worked up.





My brother, Bill and I went over to pierport beach the other day to look at the ice formations. The lake is always awesome in the winter.
Last week when Doug and I were there the ice had formed way  out into the lake. There were islands of ice everywhere. Some looked like icebergs. There is something about the winter weather that always makes me happy. I'm not sure just what it is-maybe the beauty of the snow covered land, the freshness of the cold air and having more time to engage in hobbies. I always look forward to winter and then am a bit sad when it goes.




Benjamin turned 7 on February 4th.

 

Benji has always been a sweet and loving child with a 

bit of a temper, too!!

I think he will be the tallest of the three boys. 

I was present the day he was born and have shared so 

many happy times over the years.

He moved from Illinois to Tennessee  with his family 

and I really do miss all of them. They have a 

fun homestead farm with chickens, dogs, cats, donkeys and 

probably a few other critters, too!!




LOVE YOU BENJI

No comments:

Post a Comment