Thursday, September 13, 2012

A VERY GOOD DAY

Mom was very alert yesterday.
I was told that she called for dad by his name when she awoke the other night.
When I was visiting she lovingly took his hand - something I have not seen in a very long time.
She was happy not only to see me but to spend time with me.
Her eyes look a bit more alert in the picture, too.
Mom waves at the staff and the residents and blows them kisses, with smiles.
She is a blessing.
Guess what? She colored a picture the other day and it was all within the lines!
She has not done something like that for such a long time.
Dad said she could go ahead and go home with me and he would drive over by himself later.
He even wanted my car keys!!!
It was a very good day..
Thank You, Lord, for this special time when my mother was "back" for just a little while.



No comments:

Post a Comment