Thursday, January 27, 2011

January 26, 2011

We had a fun time of singing with these two men for over an hour. I noticed that a few of the women who never seem to talk or show facial expression were smiling and singing all of the songs. Mom, of course, sang along clapping and laughing.

Everyone loved the baby.


Mom has been happy-waving and blowing kisses. I hope this phase lasts for her.
Dad is more content. He told Doug the other day that he did not HAVE to stay at Sutter but that he had decided to stay in order to help mom.
Also, the staff have told me that he has indicated that he and mom have decided to stay.
He was looking at her with such love and compassion when we were there that I was proud he was my father.
He loves her.
Somehow he understands now that she is sick and that she needs him.
His love has endured dementia-hers and his.
God loves us.
He will never leave us nor forsake us.
His compassion fails not.
His mercy endureth forever.
It is the love we all need.
Jesus dying on the cross
put there by His great love for us.
It is winter in Michigan. My favorite time of year.



No comments:

Post a Comment