Wednesday, April 1, 2009

EGGS IN WATER GLASSES?????


I just took the two ice trays out of the refrigerator and put them into the freezer-I find them often now in the wrong place. The other night I didn't know why Mom had the egg carton out - then I saw the water glasses on the table each with an egg in them! I think Mom thought the eggs were ice cubes.. The full milk pitcher was in the cabinet-I asked Mom "why" and she said she liked her milk cold.

Most of the time Mom is happy and cooperative. I think the new medicine is working.

Today she came to me and said," I'm sorry, but I don't remember your name." It was a sad moment for her. Once I reminded her she was okay.

She thinks her mother just died and this has been very heart wrenching for her. She has cried and wept over it, but is also accepting it.
Thanks to all her friends who call and write letters and love her--you are all special. I think she will always remember you.

No comments:

Post a Comment